Yoga Studio Alignment Cork Yoga Mat (4mm)
Yoga Studio alignment cork yoga mats provide an amazing non-slip, anti-bacterial,
natural and sustainable surface for your yoga practice with fantastic grip that increases as you sweat.
Yoga Studio Alignment Cork Yoga Mats are made from a blend of natural cork and recycled cork to create the top surface of our cork mat and a natural rubber backing attached with a layer of non-toxic adhesive and fabric scrim to create the bottom surface. The cork side of the yoga Studio cork mat is all natural and sustainably sourced. The rubber side is an open-cell natural rubber bottom providing excellent grip.
The antimicrobial properties of cork help to repel mould and mildew away, which means it’s basically self-cleaning and doesn’t smell. Cork naturally kills bacteria, germs and odours.
Our natural yoga mats made from natural and recycled cork backed with natural tree rubber. They are 100% biodegradable and sustainable.
- Yoga Studio Alignment Cork Yoga Mats are biodegradable
- No toxins, metals, chemicals or nasties!
- Both sides on the mat can be used. You can use the Rubber surface as practice side, or the Cork surface as the practice side.
- No break in period required – Providing excellent grip from the first use.
- Superior cushioning for your joints.
- Lays flat and will not bunch or roll during practice.
- Free Carry Yoga Mat strap included.
- Sustainable, Ethical, Ecological and Antimicrobial.
- Size: 183 x 61 x 4mm
- Weight: 2.4kg
Cork becomes grippier when its wet!
Tip: Sprinkle/spritz water where your hand and feet go for an immediate ultimate grip.
- Do not fold or crease your cork yoga mat.
- Roll the mat so that the cork surface is on the outside and the rubber surface is on the inside of the mat.
- Easy to clean surface: Simply roll out flat and wipe down the surface with warm soapy water (only a little soap!), a standard cleaning spray can also be used. Leave out to air dry, then roll up as usual.