Detox is a blend of unprocessed saffron stigmas, Ayurvedic herbs (ginkgo biloba) and natural antioxidants (crocin, crocetin, safranal & kampferol). This product soothes and cleanses the digestive system, while boosting your metabolism and immunity against free radicals.
Green tea, ginger, cinnamon, rooibos, ginkgo biloba, liquorice root, senna, coriander, orange peel, saffron
Incredibly smooth and gentle with a natural sweetness; the nutty tones emit a full-bodied taste with its floral and honey-like aroma.
Boil 200ml of water to 75-85C, add 1 teaspoon of tea, and brew for 3-5 minutes. For desired effects, have two cups of Han-Chiga tea per day.
- Rich in polyphenols and antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation*
- Known to stimulate fat burning and boost the metabolic rate*
- Known to prevent the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage*
- Studied to decrease blood sugar and cholesterol levels*
- May kill bacteria and lower the risk of infections*
- Studied to increase the activity of the inhibitor GABA, which has anti-anxiety effects, increases dopamine and alpha waves in the brain*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and the European Food Safety Authority. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use, especially if pregnant. Packaged in a facility that handles, stores, and processes tree nuts.
Store in a cool and dry place.