What health means for me
Years of burning out as a dad and not taking care of yourself, really takes its toll on you. Then, a few months ago, through all the tips listed below I had gradually begun to heal myself. It was a slow process but I had finally accessed my mind fully, which I realised was the golden key to all areas of health. Through the guide below I hope to assist you in accessing the mind and achieving my idea of health.
My 5 health tips
- Meditation every day - keeps me sane and my mind clear - I use a pillow in my bedroom to sit on the floor for 20 minutes every night before bed
- I do yoga every night - I need a sticky yoga mat because I get so sweaty!
- I drink lots of healthy smoothies when I don't have time to eat and digest food
- This is the biggest thing for me - I wake up at the same time every single day no matter what - you cannot even believe how important this is
- I have a bath at every night using 'epsom salts' - helps me to unwind and relax my muscles after a long day
Hope these tips help! They have helped me with my work and also my family life greatly!
Written by Bob Desmond, a dad of 4 and tech entrepreneur.